Friday, December 27, 2013

Finding God in Action 2013

How did my life get better today?

I met God in Action.

I was walking into Pick and Save and there was a man all bundled up ringing his bells for the Salvation Army with such gusto that it moved me to take action. Instead of waiting until I came out I reached into my purse and took out money to deposit on the way in. the way that he looked directly into my eyes and thanked me just touched my heart. I felt the warmth and energy while I did my shopping and decided to give all my change from the purchase into the red pot again. Again there was a beautiful exchange of gracious humility and thankfulness. I put my groceries into the car feeling so warmed by the interchange that I decided to take some dinner and a hot drink that I just purchased for myself back into the store front and give it to him. The look on his face was priceless and he hugged me and thanked me for thinking of him. It's 20 minutes later and I still feel like I was hugged by God.....and so happy that I took a little extra time to acknowledge the God in him. Give what you can ....when you can and you will be rewarded with riches that will fill your heart with love. I feel richly rewarded.

If you enjoyed this, and want more finding God stories. Check out my book Mirror Mirror - http://www.amazon.com/Sunni-Boehme/e/B00A3YGFD4/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1

No comments:

Post a Comment