Thursday, May 15, 2014

How can my life get better?


How can MY life get better ?

 1.      Evaluate……what is the truth about my life right now?   

2.     How do I feel about it ?            In all 8 areas

Health and appearance

Home and car

Career/ Job

Finances/ Wealth building

Social/ Friends and family

Romance….primary relationship

Fun and leisure….how do you nourish and restore yourself

Spiritual connection and growth….reading, church/or spiritual community/Volunteering

3.       What are my top 3 priorities ?  (This Week)

4.      What Action can I take this week to change this for the better?

5.      Who can help make this easier…..is there an expert or a friend I need to ask for help?

6.      Am I able to receive help gracefully?    Or do I have to do everything myself?

7.      What do I need to change in my patterns to make my life easier?  Ie. be on time,  make a list of 3 things to accomplish each day,  say I am sorry, tell people I appreciate them,  don’t over book myself,  take time to relax, praise myself for my goals achieved each day. (before I make the next list)

8.      Call Sunni for a jump start and positive energy and encouragement  414-482-8971

No comments:

Post a Comment