Thursday, April 3, 2014

Fruit basket upset to realignment



Sometimes your day has to go into "fruit basket upset" before it can realign in perfect order.



That's what happened to my week.  On Monday I looked at my schedule and it didn't have an extra minute for anything.  I was so booked that it felt overwhelming because I knew I had to pack and organize everything for my trip to Atlanta for my PHD graduation next week.   I was happy to look at my calendar and see that each day was filled with client sessions and meetings that were important in my career.....but where was I going to fit in getting my nails done for the trip, packing, paying bills, and visiting a friend in the hospital who had surgery ?????     that's when the universe started realigning things for me.......



Each day appointments rescheduled…..something that rarely ever happens to me.   People were sick or children were sick or ……poof.  Clients cleared out spaces and I had to learn how to surf.   Ahhhhh I said as I saw a 2 hour time slot open up to get my nails done. 



Tuesday night I hurt my back at 11pm and left a message on my Chiropractors phone with an agonized …”Help”   She called me at 7am and could fit me in at 9am so that I could make my next appointment at 10.



Wednesday…. only one client held her appointment and I found that I had time to wash all my clothes and organize my suitcase….well in advance of my usual night before deadline.



I had to ship some clothes from my Global goddess boutique because the Ministers love my easy care, classy and never wrinkle clothes.  Shipping costs were well over $200 and I still had the racks to ship…..a real conundrum.   Then I remembered that Judith and Gillian were driving and I asked if they could take them…..YES!  I was thrilled and Judith’s dear husband  Ron picked up the racks and created a special carrying case for them…bless his heart!  



 The Universe is aligning in my favor and it’s happening fast and furiously.  Whew!  I breathe in and say….My life is joy, ease and abundance.  ….and all the right people are in all the right places and so am I.



So much that was causing me overwhelm is now off my list already and I am filled with joy at the people who are helping me and even with the clients who changed their appointments  because……Sometimes   TIME is more valuable than MONEY.  

 I needed the time more than the money to give me peace of mind.



That’s what I call surfing.    I wasn’t upset with anyone I just saw it all as opportunity for something that needed my attention more to happen.



I even had time today to get my car washed and completely cleaned out and detailed because I was waiting for something at the bank next door.   Everything in perfect alignment and all I had to do was be flexible and go with the flow…..surf.  

Happy Surfing.

No comments:

Post a Comment