Wednesday, January 29, 2014

concrete angel shovels snow

Have you ever seen a cement angel shoveling snow?

My miracle for today. I looked out my front window today to see a man shoveling my side walk. I was shocked and happy. here's the story. Last week My basement was leaking and I hired Steve Tatro....from the Foundation Man to dig up the inside of my basement and install drain tile. This house is 93 yrs. old and they didn't know about drain tile then. So last week Steve showed up a couple of days with his darling "Artemis" dig in and help wife. (because the kid he hired didn't show up) She was amazing. A little tiny scrappy blonde with fire red painted fingernails and nothing stopped her. Hammering, carrying heavy buckets up the basement stairs. She was unstoppable. Today Steve the concrete man returned to finish up the job and there he was shoveling my sidewalk. He didn't just shovel the side to get his equipment in ....he shoveled the entire front side walk and all the way back to my garage. Now tell me.....is that not a concrete angel? If you need a foundation guy call Steve 414-766-9920 he and his wife Bridget are a pretty amazing team. Oh and he needs a reliable guy to hire to help him. Tell him Sunni "paid it forward"

No comments:

Post a Comment